Bob Veres, Business Leader and Author, joined us on May 16th to share a unique look at the Future for Wealth Management and his 10 Keys to the Profession’s Future. Feedback was extremely positive, with 100% of survey participants rating it Useful or Very Useful.
Bob Veres delivers practice-shaping insights on the future of wealth management
Bob delivered practice-shaping insights and calls to action for the future of wealth management. He touched on a number of topics, including:
- A new client generation – the blue ocean of younger prospects
- Specialization and niches – identifying clients who might benefit from specialized advice and services
- A value-prop shift from managing assets to planning
- Longevity – living to 115
- Stressing retirement plans
- And much more
There were also many actionable solutions offered by The Modernist Advisor including a series of steps advisors can take to achieve purposeful growth in the post-DOL world. One of the niches that was talked about extensively was retirement income planning for boomers that transcends investment strategies. The Modernist Advisor offered a complementary “Stress Test” that advisors could use to determine how Retirement Alpha could improve portfolio performance.